Top Medical Colleges for MBBS in Rajasthan | 2024-25

State with the highest number of AIIMs and government colleges with world-class infrastructure and technology which is more indigenous and provides needed industry results and features for MBBS in Rajasthan. North-Indian State is home to 30 esteemed MBBS institutes offering a total of 5075 MBBS seats. In 2024, government medical colleges in Rajasthan will fill 3425 MBBS seats in Rajasthan, while private medical schools will account for the remaining 1650 seats. Additionally, 15 medical universities in the state provide 1840 spaces for MD, MS, or diploma courses, presenting diverse avenues for medical education and specialization.

Moreover, Rajasthan offers ample opportunities for super-specialized study, with 10 colleges providing 254 places for DM/MCH programs. Notably, 15% of MBBS seats in Rajasthan are allocated for AIQ Counseling, while the remaining 85% are designated for State Counseling, ensuring a balanced approach to admissions. Rajasthan’s prominence in the field of medical science is underscored by its numerous renowned medical institutions, hospitals, and research centers, catering to the healthcare needs of its vast population. The state’s medical facilities boast advancements in various specialties, such as cardiology, oncology, and orthopedics, ensuring access to quality healthcare services for residents and visitors alike.

Simple Contact Form
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Name

Overview of Rajasthan

Rajasthan Private Medical College Fees

In the table below you can find the Total Tuition Fees, MBBS in Rajasthan intake, and Establishment Year for every private Medical College.

NEET-UG Exam dates 2024

On Sunday, May 5, 2024, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will administer the NEET(UG) Exam in pen and paper format. The test will function as a standard entrance exam for MBBS admission as well as other undergraduate medical programs like BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS.